WEEK 2 PRACTICAL - COLLAGE DESIGN

Week 2 Practical - Collage Design


Reflection:

To create this collage design, at first, I tried to find out some gathered materials and collect a variety of materials such as magazines, photographs, and other printed materials. I use scissors to cut out the elements that I want to use in my collage. After that, I started to plan my composition by determining the layout and composition of my collage. I tried to sketch out my ideas and experiment with arranging my materials on a surface until I find a design I like. After I submitted my pre-composition for feedback, I get the suggestion from sir to choose the first pre-composition as my final composition. Therefore, I use glue stick adhesive to attach my elements to an A4 blank paper surface. 

Below are the pre-compositions of my physical collage design:


Pre-Composition #1 (FINAL COMPOSITION)




Pre-Composition #2 



Pre-Composition #3


In this week, I have learned to create a physical collage, which is a hands-on process that allows me to get a lot of experimentation and creativity. The collage design is a kind of artwork to create a unique and compelling work of art.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 PROJECT 2: PHOTO IMAGING POSTER DESIGN

WEEK 9 PUBLIC HOLIDAY