WEEK 3 PRACTICAL - DIGITAL COLLAGE

Week 3 Practical - Collage Design (Digital)


Reflection:

This week, I've been practicing using the pen tool to crop out specific portions of the image. Draw around the element using the pen tool first, then click on the command while clicking at the layer, copy the image, and paste it. In order to obtain the specific element I desire. Additionally, I can skip some laborious stages by utilizing the magic wand tool to crop off the components with a white backdrop instead of a pen tool. At the same time, I discovered how to change the image's angle. Use command+T, for instance, to change the angle. It may also use right-clicking to choose other options, such as horizontal/vertical flip or 90-degree flip, which helps.  


Below are the compositions of my digital collage:


Composition #1






Composition #2






Composition #3






After I submitted these compositions, I get feedback from sir, and he suggests me to take composition #3 as my best composition for the next practical exercise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 PROJECT 2: PHOTO IMAGING POSTER DESIGN

WEEK 9 PUBLIC HOLIDAY