WEEK 11 FINAL PROJECT PROGRESSION

Week 11 Progression Check - Design Progress


PART 1

Sketch Design:

Sketch #1


The combination of clouds, butterflies, and flowers emphasizes the ethereal nature of this paradise. The clouds symbolize freedom and limitless possibilities, inviting me to dream and soar to new heights. The butterflies embody transformation and beauty, reminding me of the ever-changing nature of life and the joy that can be found in embracing each moment. The vibrant flowers represent the abundance of happiness and the power of nature's enchanting beauty.
The melodic tunes of my favourite music fill the air, creating a harmonious soundscape. 





Sketch #2
To further make this artwork more clear to demonstrate the sense of joy, I try to add some more elements that I loved, such as the moon and the sketch words of my birthday month. While I also choose to add fairy wings behind me, to highlight that I am in paradise. 

This artwork combines elements like the moon, fairy wings, sketch words, and music to create a visual celebration of joy, personal symbolism, and the transformative power of being in this paradise. 


PART 2

Digital Progress:


'
Progression #1




Progression #2
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8 PROJECT 2: PHOTO IMAGING POSTER DESIGN

WEEK 9 PUBLIC HOLIDAY